Re: [Exim] [patch] HMAC (hash message authentication code) e…

Góra strony
Autor: Steve Haslam
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] [patch] HMAC (hash message authentication code) expansion operator
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 09:50:14AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > I ought to write a patch for spec.txt or spec.texinfo too. Sorry. Phil, if
> > you want people to write documentation for their patches, which format do
> > you want it in?
>
> Plain text. Both spec.txt and spec.texinfo are generated from my master
> source, which is marked up in a parochial markup language. However, if a
> patch to spec.txt is a convenient way of sending me the information,
> then use that.

OK, I have updated http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/exim_hmac_path with a patch
to spec.txt describing ${hmac_...}. I will try and get round to adding
documentation on the other patches I've done, as well as sorting them out
into separate blocks for people to browse.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???