RE: Exim logo colors (was "[Exim] Time to choose a logo")

Author: Bernard Stern
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: Exim logo colors (was "[Exim] Time to choose a logo")
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:27:29 -0700 "Jeffrey B. Green" wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:
>>
>>David: is it possible to arrange for #2 to be shown in other colours?
>>People seem to like blue, though for myself I'd rather keep away from
>>the colour O'Reilly used.

> While I actually like both blue and red, there is another color that
> denotes the environmental friendliness of email and is very warm and
> inviting-- just look at the signature below.

Yes, I was also going to suggest some kind of dark green. I keep
all my exim stuff in green folders (that is, in the physical world,
like exim course docs and other stuff I like to have a paper copy),
so I won't need to change my habit ;-)))

Anyway, thanks to all the people who put some effort in producing
a nice logo!

Bernard Stern, SWITCH