Re: [Exim] Condition with and

Author: Jan Suchanek
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Condition with and
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Hello,

Nico Erfurth wrote:
> Jan Suchanek wrote:
>
>> I have a little problem with using a condition with "and". I have
>> following condition:
>>
>> condition =     "${if and {\
>>                                 {!eq\
>>                                         {{${lookup
>> pgsql{SQL_REJECT_LIST}}}{lc:$sender_address}}\
>>                                 }\
>>                                 {eq\
>>                                         {{${lookup
>> pgsql{IS_A_LIST}}}{lc:$local_part}}\
>>                                 }\
>>                         }{true}{false}}"

> Looks ok to me.

I do not get any error when using exim -d -bt. The syntax is ok, only
that it does not do what I want...

>> The idea is that the transport is called by this router when both
>> conditions are true. When I try the condition with some test cases I can
>> see (with -d) that in some cases one,both or none of the lookups fail
>> but the router is called every time.
>>
>> Any ideas what I am doing wrong (or a hint how I can debug the condition
>> any further)?
>

> have you tried it with a pure exim -be -d?

This does not reveal more information than "-d -v - bt"

> Can you send the relevant parts of the debuglog and the two
> query-strings to the list?

I see the queries and they are executed... (i get things like:
PGSQL: no data found
lookup failed

or

lookup yielded: support

(support is the name of a local mailing list))

But I think when both conditions (two selects with at least one row)
satisfied it sould behave in a different way as when both queries get no
result...

> And please tell us what version of exim you use (i think its exim4?).

yes, i am using exim 4...

> ciao

Greetings, Jan Suchanek

--
Jan Suchanek,
Universitaet Ulm,

89069 Ulm, Germany
Raum: O27/3302

Tel.: +49/(0)731-5031312, Fax: +49/(0)731-5031302

--

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]