Re: [Exim] sasl auth - exchange server as client

Author: Michael Eichner
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] sasl auth - exchange server as client
Hi,

SPA patch has **no** influence on the $local_part variable.
Important: Always use "make install" after building Exim. This was my
fault. I only copied the final binary to the installation directory. The
filesystem flag "s" instead of "x" is important I think.

I got Exchange 5.5 to authenticate successful. But not with NTLM. I got it
working with LOGIN and driver plaintext. Exchange 2000 will be testet soon.
Outlook Express 6, Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP are also working.

Michael