[Exim] EXIM Problem redirecting mail domainl to another doma…

Author: Baechler
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] EXIM Problem redirecting mail domainl to another domain (nubi) :)
Hi all,

I'm trying to redirect all the mail from a domain1 to the domain2. I
have a linux server with bind9 installed and Exim r3. I have read the
book but I'm not understanding exactly what I need to do....

I know thath is possible with exim and I tried with the route_list
option in the config file of exim but without any success

srv structure

/etc/exim
/etc/exim/configure.conf
/etc/exim/relayed.hosts            Another question is what is the
difference between the relayed host and the virtual domain
/etc/exim/virtual.domains
/etc/exim/system.aliases

I'm a new exim user any help would be appreciated thanx

Lucien Baechler
teamtime consulting ag
Rte de la Fonderie 8
CH-1700 Fribourg