Re: [Exim] exim.reject

Author: Hans Wilmer
To: exim-users
CC: ph10
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim.reject
On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:36:43AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > What's the best way to achieve that? What things do I have to consider
> > (like handling mails from mailing lists)? --- I'm using Exim version
> > 3.35; if it is better to switch to 4.x, I could do that.
>
> Upgrade to Exim 4. The facilities for customized blocking (the ACLs) are
> much more flexible.

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. There doesn't seem to be a Debian
package of any 4.x version yet, so I have to be careful not to break
something.

I'm downloading version 4.10 now, though the www.exim.org says 4.05 is
the current version. Which one should I use?

GH
--
This mail is copyrighted material and must not be processed by
closed-source software.