Re: [Exim] rpm packages

Author: Dirk Koopman
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] rpm packages
But I used them, successfully, to create rpms for 4.10. I have some
available here on request, or I can upload them somewhere. I don't have
all the variants though because I don't have all the packages.

I do have:-

exim-4.10-2.rh7x.i386.rpm
exim-base-4.10-2.rh7x.i386.rpm
exim-doc-4.10-2.rh7x.i386.rpm