RE: [Exim] Exim 3.36 using ldap in router condition

Author: brandon pearson (BITS)
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim 3.36 using ldap in router condition

I was setting up a spam router following this example

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html

I wanted it to be optional so put an ldap lookup in the condition to read a user set attribute. It works but I didn't want all mail to be deferred if the ldap server was unavailable.

We use ldap for recipient verification and if the ldap server is unavailable exim can ignore it and accept the mail and I wondered if this was possible in a router also.

Thanks,

Brandon