Re: [Exim] Exim filter question.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Sebastien J. Gross
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim filter question.
On 1 Oct 2002, Sebastien J. Gross wrote:

> is there something like regexp- lookups that matches a string against
> a regexp stored into a file / dbm or sql table?

You can certainly look up a regex and use it in a "matches" test, e.g.

if xxxx matches "${lookup....." ...

but I'm guessing that that isn't actually what you want. There isn't a
facility that provides "if this string matches any regex stored in this
file". If you are getting that complicated, you probably need embedded
Perl.