Re: [Exim] Newbie Config Problem

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Steve Manning
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Newbie Config Problem
On 30 Sep 2002, Steve Manning wrote:

> Thanks that worked a treat. This is so much easier than Sendmail ;)
> Now I have a taster for the power of Exims config its off to Amazon to
> buy the book.

You might like to wait for the next edition, which covers Exim 4. No
date yet, but I'm hoping for not too long (few months).

Actually, it will be a new book, from a new publisher. See the threads on
this list a week or two ago, called "Bad news about the Exim book" and
"Good news about the Exim book".