[Exim] newbie: problem searching archive and lookuphost defe…

Autor: Kevin Weslowski
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] newbie: problem searching archive and lookuphost defer error
Hello,

newbie here learning about Exim and MTA in general. Looking to
configure exim on a redhat system to route email sent to it, to my isp
mail server.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong on:
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/

but whenever I do a search, I get how many results matched but no
links to any of the results...what is going on or what am I smoking?

Anyway, the error message I'm getting from "mainlog" is the following:

R=lookuphost defer(-1): host lookup did not complete

and when I try to run the queue, I get:

routing defer (-42): retry time not reached

help, please...thanks.