Re: [Exim] server-side management of public keys?

Autor: Kurt Lieber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] server-side management of public keys?
Suresh Ramasubramanian said:
> Sounds a lot like PGPSendmail -
> ftp://ftp.dhp.com/pub/crypto/pgp/PGPsendmail/
>
> Warning - it is REALLY old - dates back to 1994-95, and doesn't look to
> have been updated after that.

Yep -- that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, at least
functionality-wise. Thanks for the pointer. I googled around and dug up
this page:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/rgooch/PGPsendmail.html

Which suggests that the code hasn't been touched in 5 years, as you
pointed out. I'd still be interested in any other solutions that folks
know about, especially if they work with Exim and have been updated some
time in the last 24 months or so. :)

--kurt