[Exim] exim + smtp reverse dns

Autor: Eric Renfro
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim + smtp reverse dns
--
Hey, I'm wondering how I could get Exim4 to, by default, not allow
non-reversable DNS entries, and also no MX entries in DNS, for all

After weeks of looking at why spam is marked as spam, I've pretty much figured
that pretty much all that spam comes from non-reversable IP addresses.

I'm pretty much using the default exim 4.0x ACL ruleset, but I'd rather have a
good understanding of how to implement this additional rule, before testing
it out live with possible failures.

Eric Renfro
--
[ my pgp key of type application/pgp-keys deleted ]