Re: [Exim] Multiple transport / Spamassassin

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Multiple transport / Spamassassin
On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 06:14:25PM +0200, Sebastien J. Gross wrote:
> I would like to do something like that:
>
> original --> spam_director -> spamassassin (transport)  --
>          -------------------------------------------------
>          --> local_delivery ... (with modified message)
>          \-> ....
>          \-> virtual_user -> virtual_delivery ; done

Well, that's exactly when piping the message into "exim -bS -oMr xxx" does-
reinject the same into exim, marking it as scanned in a way that can't be
reproduced over SMTP.

It shouldn't cause your machine to barf. Hmm. I pipe the output to a script
to handle everything-- I guess you could take this same approach, to
minimise load- i.e. the script could read the message and clsoe its input ,
causing the original exim to exit, then spamc and restart exim all as
separate steps rather than just piping everything together. Although I'd be
worried about the effects of a failure during scanning.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???