[Exim] Multiple transport / Spamassassin

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sebastien J Gross
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Multiple transport / Spamassassin
Hi there,

I searched the internet for interfacing exim with spamassassin.
I found some useful stuffs[1] but not the one I need.

That way to interface Exim/SpamAssassin crashes on my mailer (which is
a quite small machine - P166 - 32Mb RAM, for a home-use), because of
multiple exim calls in the delivery process (mainly the command:
/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS)

I wonder if I can call multiple transport the one after the other.

My first director is matched by all mails and end with "unseen". Thus
the classical procedure goes on.

The first director matches "spamassassin" transport (which pipe
driven) and pipe the message to "spamc".
Spamc adds some headers and its results directly into the mail.

If I really understood the eximdoc, all director matches is an
individual copy of the original mail, thus the spamassin results
cannot be seen in the next transport.

It does this:

original --> spam_director -> spamassassin (transport)
         \-> local_delivery ... (with original message)
         \-> ....
         \-> virtual_user -> virtual_delivery ; done (delivery ends
         here)

I would like to do something like that:

original --> spam_director -> spamassassin (transport)  --

         --> local_delivery ... (with modified message)
         \-> ....
         \-> virtual_user -> virtual_delivery ; done

If someone allready done such a configuration it would be helpfull.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

[1] -
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020513/038898.html