Re: [Exim] how to say "never THIS message"

Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] how to say "never THIS message"
Some mail-list distributor, that unsubscribe immediately people
giving 5xx errors !
So just sending a virus to one of such lists, if the antivirus filter
reply with a 550 error saying "550: I do not accect such file since
contains suspect attachments" rather than discarding and then
rending a message to the sender (as exim does)