Re: [Exim] relaying question! please help

Autor: Dave C.
A: Andrew S. Golubev
CC: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] relaying question! please help
On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Andrew S. Golubev wrote:

> Hello
> Please help me. I confused :(
> I have server that connected to LAN & Internet.
> I need to relay mail from local users (user@localdomain) to internet and

First off, deine local users by their IP address, not their email
address. If they re on variable IP addresses that you dont control, then
use SMTP Auth to identify them when they send. Dont trust the "MAIL
FROM:" address, it can and is forged by spammers.