Re: [Exim] relaying question! please help

Autor: Greg Ward
A: Andrew S. Golubev
CC: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] relaying question! please help
On 14 September 2002, Andrew S. Golubev said:
> Please help me. I confused :(
> I have server that connected to LAN & Internet.
> I need to relay mail from local users (user@localdomain) to internet and
> accept from internet mail that addressed only to localdomain.
> Also I'll need receive mail from my server via internet.
> How I can do this?

This is a *very* basic question. How much of Exim's manual have you
read? Have you looked in Exim's default config file and followed the
instructions there? If you got confused, have you purchased and read
Philip Hazel's book on Exim? (The edition currently in print covers
Exim 3, so it's a bit out of date. But others on this list have praised
the book, and it looked pretty good when I thumbed through it in a
bookstore a few weeks ago.)

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@???>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.