Re: [Exim] Clarification on Exim functions

Pàgina inicial

Autor: Hugo Mills
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Clarification on Exim functions
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 11:07:02AM +0200, Nico Erfurth wrote:
> Marcelo Moreira wrote:
> >It would be nice to get a summary of the results of the MTA wars posted
> >here.
> >
> >I have been using Qmail and I have just subscribed to this list 2 days ago.
> >My idea is to completely replace qmail and go for Exim. This for sure will
> >help me a lot (and I believe others as well). I am new to Exim and I am
> >still reading the manuals and FAQs.
> Read the ML-Archives, i posted a exim configuration that emulates whole
> qmail functionality, and a script to make exim work with ezmlm.

Something like this would be a godsend for me too. Apologies if I'm
being stupid, but I don't seem to be able to find the relevant message
in the archives using the list search facilities. Could you point to
(say) a rough date and a Subject: line?

=== Hugo Mills: hugo@... | | ===
 PGP: 1024D/1C335860 from or
              --- w.w.w. : England's batting scorecard ---