Re: [Exim] Vacation problem exim 4.05

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Simon Alman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Vacation problem exim 4.05
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Simon Alman wrote:

> I have included the debug log below, this shows a message being sent from
> test1 to test2 where test2 is on vacation.

Ooops. Apologies for suggesting debugging in my last message - didn't
notice you had already posted debugging infomation.

> The only thing I can see which is suspicious is one line where it says:
>
> "changed uid/gid: local delivery to >test1 <test1@???> <>test1
> <test1@???>> transport=address_reply
>    uid=531 gid=531"

No, that's as it should be.

> message previously sent to test1 <test1@???> and repeat time not reached

That confirms why it hasn't sent a message this time.

You need to remove the "once" file, and then do a debugging run.