Re: [Exim] ISP has blocked incoming port 25

Autor: Dave C.
A: Andrew
CC: Jeremy C. Reed, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ISP has blocked incoming port 25
On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Andrew wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions from before. I've added the following
> into my config, however I was wondering if there was a way to put
> multiple domains into the route_list section (instead of having 3
> _forward rules)
>
> I've so far tried : and :: to seperate the domains, but that didn't
> quite work..
>

> Under ROUTERS section:
> domain1_forward:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = smtpport
> route_list = domain1.com mymailserver.com.au byname
>
> domain2_forward:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = smtpport
> route_list = domain2.com mymailserver.com.au byname
>
> domain3_forward:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = smtpport
> route_list = domain3.com mymailserver.com.au byname

foo_forward:
driver = domainlist
domains = domain1.com : domain2.com : domain3.com
transport = smtpport
route_list = * yourmailserver.com byname

> Under TRANSPORTS section:
> smtpport:
> driver = smtp
> port = 587

UGH! Dont use 587 for this, it has a well defined usage which is not
what you are doing. Use something like 9025 that isnt already assigned.