Re: [Exim] ISP has blocked incoming port 25

Autor: Andrew
A: Jeremy C. Reed
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ISP has blocked incoming port 25
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions from before. I've added the following
into my config, however I was wondering if there was a way to put
multiple domains into the route_list section (instead of having 3
_forward rules)

I've so far tried : and :: to seperate the domains, but that didn't
quite work..

Under ROUTERS section:
domain1_forward:
driver = domainlist
transport = smtpport
route_list = domain1.com mymailserver.com.au byname

domain2_forward:
driver = domainlist
transport = smtpport
route_list = domain2.com mymailserver.com.au byname

domain3_forward:
driver = domainlist
transport = smtpport
route_list = domain3.com mymailserver.com.au byname

Under TRANSPORTS section:
smtpport:
driver = smtp
port = 587