[Exim] Try again - Questions on Exim v4

Autor: Dan Egli
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Try again - Questions on Exim v4
I never saw my last post come through for some reason, so I'll re-post
it and hopefully it will be seen this time.

Ok anyone. Since Phillip is working on re-doing the convert4r4 script to
fix an appearant bug, in the mean time I have a question.

In my exim 3 config I have the system set to route all mail to one
particular machine. I accomplished this using a domainlist router.
However, in v4 appearently routers don't have a domainlist driver. So my
simple question is: How would I define ALL outbound mail to go to a
particular transport?

Then my next question deals with authentication

I have my true mail server (the one I am not upgrading YET) setup to
relay to the local machine only unless the user authenticates first. How
do I setup the client authentication in exim 4? I tried copying my
transport deffinetion from my v3 config file, but it did not recognise
authenticate_hosts in the transport deffinetion.

Any help is appreciated!

-- Dan