[Exim] relaying another domain

Autor: edouard.boucher
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] relaying another domain
Hi,

I come back to my question about relaying another domain,
because in fact I think I didnt explain well what i want to setup.

my hostname is boucher.ath.cx.
I relay a domain called massot.ath.cx,
the primary MX of massot.ath.cx is massot.ath.cx
the secondary MX of massot.ath.cx is boucher.ath.cx

when I receive a mail from the outside world to X@???, I store it in a
BSMTP file like that :

router :

held_domain:
driver = domainlist
route_list = massot.ath.cx
transport = held_domain

transport :

held_domain:
driver = appendfile

The way i then give the msg to massot.ath.cx is completly independant from exim

This seting is fine for mail comming from the outside world, because if a mail
to X@??? arrive on my server, that means that massot.ath.cx is dowm
and i dont want to keep the msg in my queue.

a problem arise when i try to send a mail to X@??? from boucher.ath.cx,
the mail is imediately saved in a file, without even trying a lookuphost routing.
This is a problem, because in that case it is possible that massot.ath.cx is not
down

is there a way to corect this

thanks

edouard