Re: [Exim] Stupid anti-spam testings... (fwd)

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc MERLIN
CC: Matt Bernstein, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Stupid anti-spam testings... (fwd)
On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> I did mention this when callbacks were first implemented, as well as the
> issue the vger postmaster is reporting, was bound to happen.
> Philip is aware of it, and that's on his list.

It is indeed. I implemented callbacks as an experiment. It appears that
people do find them useful. Unfortunately, I just haven't had time to
implement any caching - which is clearly a good thing in this context.
One of these days I will get there. I hope it won't be too long.