[Exim] Logging to MySQL database in Realtime

Autor: Ian P. Christian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Logging to MySQL database in Realtime
Is there a way of getting exim (preferably v3, although I'm prepared to
upgrade to v4) to log to a MySQL database. I know there is a perl script that
is designed for doing this on a regular basis, but I would like exim to log in
realtime.

Having a look at 'accept.c' it appears that it wouldn't be too hard to achive
in a basic way by hacking around line 2355, but I'm not really comfortable with
my ability of making any reliable and secure modifications.

I've checked the mailing list and couldn't see anything of use.

Many Thanks,

--
Ian P. Christian
President of Termisoc