Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andre Grueneberg
To: p.schoenfeld
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution
--
p.schoenfeld@??? wrote:
> I think there should be much possibilities to realise that,
> but i can't find out how and which software i should use -
> exim as MTA yeah but what should i use as pop3-daemon?

I'm using Courier-IMAP (it includes a POP3 daemon and supports SSL, but
AFAIK no APOP, yet), Exim and a PostgreSQL database with specialized
VIEWs for Exim and Courier-IMAP.

You'll need a database (distinct from /etc/passwd) for the plain text
passwords anyway.

Andre
--
Computers ... are not designed, as we are, for ambiguity.