[Exim] a more or less special mail solution

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: p.schoenfeld
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] a more or less special mail solution
Hi,
i'm currently searching for a more or less special mail solution
i can't find a reasonable howto for.
Maybe you can give me some hints in getting the wanted mail solution up
and running,
that would be really nice.
Maybe parts of this has been discussed many times in this list but on my
search
i couldn't find much that helps so please don't worry.

The Mail solution i'm searching for:

- SMTP & POP3 auth via MD5
- Multi-Domain; I wanna have more than one domain and i want to apply domains
to users
e.g. user xy has email xy@domain1 but not xy@domain2
- Users and Passwords seperated from the system users/passes (no use of
users in /etc/passwd)
I should be able to create a mail-only user xy who can login to his mailbox
via pop3 and send mails
via smtp but is NO existing user in the system for normal logins etc.
Passwords for the mailsystem should be saved encrypted
- Want to run a mailinglistserver from lists.domainxy
- Local users should anyway be able to send & receive mails without authentification
with a default domain
or a domain individual set for an user by the mail administrator

I think there should be much possibilities to realise that,
but i can't find out how and which software i should use -
exim as MTA yeah but what should i use as pop3-daemon?

Thanks for any help
-Patrick Schoenfeld

Online Fotoalben - jetzt kostenlos bei http://www.ePost.de