RE: [Exim] Exim does not send emails to remote users-Socket …

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Mr OCP
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exim does not send emails to remote users-Socket bind() error
> Hi
>
> Thanks, I don't see the bind() error anymore, but I still don't seem to be
> able to send emails to the remote users, here how my router configuration is
> in the exim.conf file, may be its not correct.
>
> send_to_gateway:
>         driver = manualroute
>         domains = !+local_domains
>         transport = remote_smtp
>         route_list = * mail.tmtechnologies.info

try to run exim -d -bv user@domain and see how exim processes the mail

Are you sure the router is in the correct place in the config? remember,
routers are processes from top to down, and you should add a no_more to
the router.

ciao