Re: [Exim] Exim does not send emails to remote users-Socket …

Autor: Mr OCP
A: masta
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim does not send emails to remote users-Socket bind() error
Hi

I stopped the exim and did netstat

netstat -an | grep 25

  *.25                 *.*                0      0 24576      0 LISTEN

I see the same thing after starting up the exim again

I am running exim on Solaris 8, and its already running with -bd

ps -ef | grep sendmail

  root 24579     1  0 17:23:10 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q15m

I dont see anything unusual, please help me fix this problem, your help is
appreciated.

Thanks
Mike