[Exim] Duplicate HELO/EHLO on Relay using TLS feed

Autor: Coin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Duplicate HELO/EHLO on Relay using TLS feed
I am facing a strange problem where I have exim Exim
3.36 running succesfuly in production environment for
reciving/sending/relaying mails but for certain hosts
the outgoing mail spooled via TLS from my
desktop(Eduora CRAM SMTP Auth) to exim server gets
returned with the below error

  support@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after EHLO
mx1.nxxx.com:
    host mail.opensrs.org [216.40.33.61]: 503
www.opensrs.org Duplicate HELO/EHLO

  halstead@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after EHLO
mx1.nxxx.com:
    host sophri.cc.oxy.edu [134.69.3.111]: 503
garfield.oxy.edu Duplicate HELO/EHLO

----- This is a copy of the message, including all the
headers. ------