[Exim] References / Performance statistics for Exim 4.x ?

Autor: Flemming Christensen
A: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: [Exim] References / Performance statistics for Exim 4.x ?
My Manager would like to have a list of references of companies who are using Exim 4.x in a production environment. (Company, Mailboxes, #of mailserveres, #of virtual domains).

Does such a list exisit or do any of you know of any companies who are Using Exim ?

He would also like to know how well Exim performs using MySQL to handle user validation and virtual domains.

On Exim.org I found that "Energis Squared" in UK, Shore.Net in the US and Esat.Net in Ireland uses Exim with a lot of users, but I can't see if it's 3.x og 4.x they use.

I hope some of you can help me.

Cheers,

Flemming Christensen