[Exim] Vexira MailArmor virus scanner and Exim

Autor: Gotthilf Martin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Vexira MailArmor virus scanner and Exim
Hallo!

I have some questions about the Vexira MailArmor virus scanner and Exim.

At the company I work for we installed Vexira Mailarmor on our Exim mail server and have been very satisfied with the ability to catch viruses but we would like to decrease the virus scanning spool time. How is this done?

We are considering moving the Vexira Mailarmor virus scanner to work as a proxy and forward mail to Exim after being virus scanned on seperate server or should we use it on the same server with Exim?

We purchased a 10 domain license 10 domain license for $300. It says that up to 6000 mail boxes are included for this price. Does anyone know if you can added more domains to the existing purchase or do you have to repurchase?

Regards,
Gotthilf Martin
Die Kommunikationszentrale ist da! Nie wieder E-Mail-Chaos! Verwalten
Sie alle Ihre E-Mail Adressen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021123