Re: [Exim] Exim-4.10 messages vanishing without a trace.

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tom Marazita
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim-4.10 messages vanishing without a trace.
On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Tom Marazita wrote:

> > This has actually stirred up a rather large can of nasty worms. Fixing
> > it is going to touch quite a few different source files. It will
> > probably be easier to make a complete test release rather than try to
> > generate patches. But I'll be in touch...
>

> Well, whatever I can do to help in testing it I'll be happy to
> do. We're in pretty good shape with workarounds at the moment.

I've been committing vermicide for the last couple of days, and somewhat
to my surprise the fairly large amount of messing about doesn't seem to
have wrecked Exim too much. In fact, I'm running the test suite at this
very moment to check that all is still well, and it's nearly done.

So I may be pointing you at a test release within the hour. Then I'm off
for the weekend. We are having some summer, and it needs to be enjoyed
while it's here.

Philip