Re: [Exim] ACLs and CIDR Address Formats

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ACLs and CIDR Address Formats
On 15-Aug-2002 at 17:37:22 Jeff Breitner wrote:
> With Exim 3, I was able to specify addresses as cidr blocks
> (10.1.1.0/24, 10.1.0.0/16) in various host deny lists. It appears that
> the host check within the ACLs wants to lookup hostnames despite my
> attempts to have it check against blocks.
>
> Is it possible to do this within Exim 4?

Yes. But what do you have for the 'host_lookup' option? That may cause a
reverse lookup upon connection - before the acls are reached.

What does 'blocked-hosts' contain - IP addresses or host names? If the
latter then it will have to reverse-lookup the address to get the name.
Perhaps 'blocked-ip' should appear before 'blocked-hosts'?

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???