RE: [Exim] exim AUTH driver - \000 in string bug?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jeff AA
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] exim AUTH driver - \000 in string bug?
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Jeff AA wrote:

> Do you have a recommendation on how to integrate Exim and SASL
> authentication to enable AUTHed mail users to relay?

Sorry, I don't know anything at all about SASL authentication, so I
can't really comment. If you are using Exim 4 you could write some
intermediate code and use ${run but that would cost an extra process.
But unless you are overloaded that might not matter.

Philip