RE: [Exim] exim AUTH driver - \000 in string bug?

Autor: Jeff AA
A: exim-users, 'Jeff AA'
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] exim AUTH driver - \000 in string bug?

Thanks Philip - I agree, it was a really bad design slip-up to embed
NULL in the key in the Cyrus SASLDB auxprop authenticator - so far no
response on whether they would consider changing it, just a response
saying that they could not understand why I would want to share AUTH
between Exim and Imap.

Do you have a recommendation on how to integrate Exim and SASL
authentication to enable AUTHed mail users to relay?

Regards
Jeff