[Exim] Envelope field vs Header field

Autor: Jeremy Bair
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Envelope field vs Header field
Greetings All,

    Unless I turn on some form of envelope masquerading, or use a
different mail client (one that establishes it's own envelope), defaultly,
a mail program like pine will create the envelope from field to:
user@hostname right? (Not sure if pine calls up the smtp server directly,
but I believe it passes the email through a local mail program.)

    I'm having trouble with a group list, it appears that they are
matching the envelope from field and not the header from field. Should I
implement some kind of envelope masquerading to adjust my envelope, or
should they really be checking the header from field and not the envelope
from field?

The mail header appears something similar to this: