Re: Exim 4 bug? (was: [Exim] Exim 3 multiple Ports) (*should…

Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: Exim 4 bug? (was: [Exim] Exim 3 multiple Ports) (*should* have been: Exim 4 multiple ports)
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:10:51PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:
> There currently doesnt appear to be any way to tell exim to listen on
> all IP addresses on the machine and on multiple TCP ports without
> specifically listing all the IP's and all the ports.

Might be easier to run multiple instances of the daemon, one for each port,
in the interim?

(apologies if you've already tried this, i've deleted some of the past
thread but I don't remember it being mentioned)

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???