Re: [Exim] Case problem

Autor: Patrick Boutilier
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Case problem
Thanks for the hint. I now use the following as my first router to
convert everything to lower case before any other routers are processed.
Judging by the output of

/usr/local/exim-test/bin/exim-4.10-4 -bd -oX 26 -d+all

this seems to be the most efficient way.

# This router lower cases everything
lower_case:
driver = redirect
data = ${lc:$local_part@$domain}