Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36

Autor: David Malfilâtre
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] ldap problem with exim 3.36
On ven, 2002-08-09 at 12:45, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On 9 Aug 2002, David Malfilâtre wrote:
>
> > (&(mailHost=ms.int59.cvf)(uid=malf))" gave DEFER: ldap_result failed: ()

You have to note ( like I told in my first mail ) my problem appears
only when it looks for gidNumber : all other request seems to work.

> Not very helpful, I have to admit. Sadly, I am not an LDAP expert. That
> message means the call to the ldap_result() function failed, but it
> doesn't seem to have produced any error message.
>
> > And i cant reproduce the problem : I have tried
> > while [[ 1 ]]; do exim -bt -d9 malf@???; done > test 2>&1
> >
> > and I havent found any problem.
>
> You did say you were using Exim 3, didn't you? If it isn't reproducable,
> then there isn't much more we can do.

Perhaps it s with a multiuser delivery like I told in my first mail.

The thing that I don t understand is why it were working on a 3.31 exim
and now I have this problem only with 3.36

If there is no solution I will downgrade to 3.11, as I have done on one
of my biggest server.