Re: [Exim] exiwhat: was: [Exim] pid-file

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dave English
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exiwhat: was: [Exim] pid-file
On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Dave English wrote:

> That is, for my mailscanner configuration under Solaris 8 I run
> something like:
>
> exim -bd
>
> exim -C config-outgoing -oP exim.2.pid -q15m
>
> However, when I run exiwhat I only see data for the first one. Is that
> right?

No, and when I tried this test, I got data from both of them. Also under
Solaris 8. I got

12126 daemon: no queue runs, listening for SMTP
12286 daemon: -q15m, not listening

Is this problem consistent? Remember that exiwhat works by sending a
signal and waiting one second in the hope that all the exims have
responded by then.