[Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be

Autor: David Markham
A: Exim User \(E-mail\)
Assumpte: [Exim] IS it possible? An idea may be
Hi, I have a lot of trouble with Spam in our systems and we have various
filters in place and blocked senders but this is being reactive. I maybe am
thinking of Spam assassin but do not have a lot of time to learn it and
integrate it, as the projects wont pay for my time. Anyway... to the point

I have noted some Spam seems to randomly generate local parts@ a certain
domain. You know the sort dave@hotmail dave1@hotmail davey@hotmail etc

I was wondering if exim had or maybe could have a filter or something which
could detect if a mail had a lot of recipients to the same domain . Eg a
threshold which i could set and if it went above it to dump the mail.

Anyone done anything like this before ?

Cheers

Dave