[Exim] Exim Configuration - Connection Timed Out

Autor: Brian Auty
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim Configuration - Connection Timed Out
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have Exim up and running on Debian. However, I cannot send mail to
anyone outside of my own service provider.

For instance, I can email myself or anyone on the sympatico mail server,
but I can't send to Netscape mail.

The error message I'm getting is mailin-04.mx.netscape.net
[205.188.158.57]: Connection timed out.

It seems to send it , but I guess waiting for the remote SMTP to reply -
it times out. How do I change this to the proper settings? When I look
in the main log, only the local messages and the ones to other sympatico
users are going through and marked as completed - the rest time out.

Thanks, Brian