Re: [Exim] Smart POP

Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: Nick
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Smart POP
On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 12:53, Nick wrote:
> --
> Hello,
> If I wanted to have all mail for a domain going to one account (I know that's not a good idea)
> except for a few users how would I go about this?
>
> Sendmail virtusertable may look like:
>
> @we-love-spam.com    spam
> user1@???    user1
> user2@???    user2

> Anyone give me any pointers on how would I do this with Exim?

Here is what I'm testing with:

#### this looks up specific user@domain for the virtuser.
virtuser_pg:
driver = redirect
domains = pgsql;select domain from virtdomains where domain='$domain';
data = ${lookup pgsql{select rhs from virtusers where
lhs='${local_part}@${dom
ain}'}{$value}fail}

#### this looks up @domain for the virtuser.
virtuser_pg_2:
driver = redirect
domains = pgsql;select domain from virtdomains where domain='$domain';
data = ${lookup pgsql{select rhs from virtusers where
lhs='@${domain}'}{$value
}fail}