Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis
"Larry Rosenman" <ler@???> (Monday, August 05, 2002 11:26 AM)

> Hmm. I see the notes about redirect taking the place of smartuser
> WITHOUT transport. This one had a transport. I've also tried basic
> changes to make it a redirect, but without success :-( .
> I also tried running my changes through convert4r4 with just gibberish
> coming out :-(.
> Not a biggie, I'll keep playing.

Post that part of your config again please - I accidentally deleted it when
you sent it to me offlist.

Also - Sergei - could you please let me know just why my cc of this post to
you (I don't normally do that - but am stuck on OE6 these days, so ...) was
bounced?

Is it an all Asia block, or something specific your admin has against the
network (outblaze.com) that I am postmaster for?

> 2002-08-05 11:16:31 17bYM8-0005Db-00 ** gerases@???
> R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL
> FROM:<mallet@???>: host clavin.msbb.uc.edu [129.137.2.172]: 550
> REJECT #N265 5/24/02 -tmp

    --srs