Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis

Autor: Larry Rosenman
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: Sergei Gerasenko, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 4.10 and Amavis
On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 22:15, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> You said the driver name has changed ... just look at the new driver name
> and use it (see spec.txt). Or use the convert4r4 script from the exim
> tarball ...

Hmm. I see the notes about redirect taking the place of smartuser
WITHOUT transport. This one had a transport. I've also tried basic
changes to make it a redirect, but without success :-( .

I also tried running my changes through convert4r4 with just gibberish
coming out :-(.

Not a biggie, I'll keep playing.
Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler@???