Re: [Exim] How to prevent relaying from local domain to loca…

Autor: Dave C.
A: Steffen Herold
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How to prevent relaying from local domain to local domain
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Steffen Herold wrote:

> --
> My relaying permisssion are based on SMTP Auth or pop before smtp.
> I tested it in the command line, but still do not know how the message could
> pass. I atached the debug information to this mail.

Actually, my mistake. This has nothing to do with relaying. You did not
relay this message. Relaying is defined as accepting a message from an
arbitrary orgin that is addressed to a non-local address. If
'receverdomain.de' is YOUR domain, then that is considered a local
address, and the sender address is irrelevant (actually the sender
address is never a consideration as long as its valid).