Re: [Exim] Problems configuring routers in 4.10

Autor: jgolden
A: exim-users, ph10
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Problems configuring routers in 4.10
--

Philip,
Attached is my configure file for exim and a debug file labeled as jgolden.

(See attached file: configure.test) (See attached file: jgolden.txt)

I have configured the way you stated, and as you can see from the debug
output it fails to work.
Now my alias in the NIS mail.aliases is as
jgolden@isdkgont2
So in effect it should pass to the lotus_users router, and what appears to
be doing is caching off the unix_users router.
So coming up with unrouteable address.
Yes I am back at work. Thanks for your reply on yesterday. I believe we are
almost there. Having this work.

Good day,
Joseph T. Golden
Systems/Networks Administrator
Unix/Linux
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
540.663.9251 ext 6289
--
[ configure.test of type application/octet-stream deleted ]
--

[ jgolden.txt of type application/octet-stream deleted ]