Re: [Exim] eximstats errors

Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Mark Edwards
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] eximstats errors
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Mark Edwards wrote:

> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at (eval 27) line 53, line
> 7699.
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at (eval 27) line 53, line
> 11493.
> Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at (eval 27) line 53, line
> 17353.
>
> Can anyone offer any insight? I've done some searching through the
> relevant files, but haven't been able to make sense of it.

without any sample of the logfile, this looks like as if the logfile
would not be in the format as eximstats is expecting them (corrupted
logfile probably? )

we'd really need those lines (and the ones around it as well
*verbatim* (unwrapped, etc) of the logfiles, as well as your
exim(stats) version.

--
[-]